ICELL8 scTCR Analyzer
The ICELL8 scTCR Analyzer software is for use in conjunction with human TCR a/b profiling on ICELL8 single-cell systems. With identification information derived from the ICELL8 CellSelect imaging software of the ICELL8 systems and FASTQ files generated by Illumina MiSeq®, the analyzer outputs per-well data in a two-step procedure. During its run, the analyzer:
- Aligns reads to reference V, D, J, and C gene segments of the T-cell receptor
- Assembles the aligned reads to extract the CDR3 gene region
- Generates a whole-chip clonotype summary report
- Applies quality control by filtering out clonotypes with relatively poor quality based on the readings from negative controls included on the chip
The analyzer reports filtering statistics, produces tables extracting the top three clonotypes, and generates files that can be used as input for data visualization, such as a VJ join chord diagram.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Linux (Centos 6, Centos 7)
- Mac OS X El Capitan (version 10.11 and up)
Additional third-party software dependencies*
- 16 GB RAM
- 100 GB available hard drive space
- Java 1.7 or higher
- Python 3.6 or higher
- MiXCR 2.1.8
*Not included with the software; must be downloaded and installed separately.
Additional product information
For use only in conjunction with workflows on the ICELL8 cx Single-Cell System or ICELL8 Single-Cell System. More information is available in the ICELL8 scTCR Analyzer User Guide
ICELL8 scTCR Analyzer 사용을 원하시면 아래의 링크를 클릭하시어, End User License Agreement를 위해 양식을 작성해 주십시요.
ICELL8 scTCR Analyzer download